Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!


Mother's Day was wonderful! I got a beautiful COACH keychain that is a locket so I can put a picture of the kids in it. The kids gave me handmade cards and fresh picked (from the backyard) flowers =). Noah kept telling me how happy he was that I was his mom and Madeline's "Appy Mudda Day" couldn't have been cuter. Ofcoarse we went and saw Gigi and brought her balloons and her favorite frozen yogurt. She very graciously watched Nathan while the rest of us went to have dinner at The Rainforest Cafe at MGM. Madeline had never been there but they were both really excited about it! Then we came home and wrestled, and by that I mean Noah, Madeline, and me all ganged up on dad! Pretty much the perfect day. Don't know why God blessed me with such an amazing family, but thankful nonetheless! "All good things come from your Father in Heaven"....thanks Abba.














1 comment:

  1. Glad you had an awesome Mother's Day! Our greatest gift from Abba, our Father, was definitely being able to be Moms!

    GBU and have a great time at fight nite!

    Ms. Latina
    latinaonamission.com

    ReplyDelete